Sunday, December 23, 2012

It has been a while since I made a post. This is mainly due to various shoots that I felt where not inspired. However, that is no excuse. There is no success without failure.

Anyway, since I have a few days of free time, I decided to spent as much time as possible shooting. Today, was a good day for indoor shooting. I decided to revisit high speed photography. This time a different  background was used. These shots were taken between f9 and f11. ISO 100 at around 1/250. Also, the Canon pancake lens was used for these shots. I've only had the pancake lens for a week. So, I am still getting use the the lens and identifying its strength and weaknesses. So far I am happy with its performance. It is compact, sharp, and lightweight. It tends to hunt for focus a little more than my  L series lenses. but, only a bit.       




No comments:

Post a Comment